Tue08Oct2019Tue22Oct20195:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.Various Locations
ASBA Fall Regional Meetings
ASBA’s regional dinner meetings are the perfect opportunity for board members and superintendents to network with colleagues and hear timely information about district governance, special events, and the upcoming legislative session. During each meeting, individual board members elected before January 1, 2018 who have earned at least 25 hours of continuing education credit will be recognized for achieving Outstanding Board Member status. Members elected after January 1, 2018, and have earned at least 25 hours, including specific training events/hours (see http://arsba.org/training/recognition-programs/ for more information), will be recognized for achieving the Certificate of Boardsmanship. Additionally, elections for positions on the ASBA Board of Directors are conducted at the regional meetings.
TRAINING HOURS: Board members will earn three hours of training credit for attending a regional meeting.
WHEN & WHERE: October 8 - 22, 2019. Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. each evening, dinner will be served at 6 p.m., and the meetings will end at 8:30 p.m.
- Region 3, Paragould School District
- Region 10, Centerpoint School District
- Region 1, Gravette School District
- Region 2, Mountain Home School District
- Region 11, Sheridan School District
October 14: Region 14, Warren School District
- Region 5, Atkins School District
- Region 7, Harrisburg School District
- Region 4, Fort Smith School District
- Region 6, Clinton School District
October 21: Region 8, Bryant School District
- Region 9, DeWitt School District
- Region 12, Hope School District
- Region 13, Magnolia School District