Held at 14 sites every fall, ASBA’s regional dinner meetings are the perfect opportunity for board members and superintendents to network with colleagues and hear timely information about district governance and upcoming events.
During each meeting, individual board members who have earned at least 25 hours of boardsmanship training credit will be recognized for achieving Outstanding Board Member status.
The 2015 Fall Regional Meetings will take place Oct. 19-27. Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m. each evening, dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m., and the meetings will end at 8:30 p.m. Board members will earn three hours of training credit for attending the regional meeting.
Monday, Oct. 19
- Region 7 – Blytheville Primary School Multipurpose Building, 1103 Byrum Road, Blytheville, AR
- Region 12 – Prescott High School Multipurpose Building, 762 Martin Street, Prescott, AR
- Region 14 – Drew Central Administration Office, 250 University Drive, Monticello, AR
Tuesday, Oct. 20
- Region 5 – Dardanelle High School, 1079 North State Hwy 28, Dardanelle, AR
- Region 8 – England High School Fine Arts Building, 501 Pine Bluff Hwy, England, AR
- Region 11 – Sheridan Elementary School, 707 Ridge Drive, Sheridan, AR
- Region 13 – Camden Fairview High School Cafeteria, 1750 Cash Road, Camden, AR
Thursday, Oct. 22
- Region 6 – Batesville High School Cafeteria, #1 Pioneer Drive, Batesville, AR
- Region 9 – Park Avenue Elementary Cafeteria, 1202 S. Park Avenue Street, Stuttgart, AR
- Region 10 – Fountain Lake School District, Safe Room A, 4207 Park Avenue, Hot Springs, AR
Monday, Oct. 26
- Region 1 – Springdale High School Cafeteria, 101 South Pleasant Street, Springdale, AR
- Region 3 – Westside Fine Arts Center (High School Campus), 1630 Hwy 91 West, Jonesboro, AR
Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Region 2 – Flippin High School, Middle School Cafeteria, 308 North 1st Street, Flippin, AR
- Region 4 – Van Buren High School, 2001 Pointer Trail, Van Buren, AR