August 13, 2014--Little Rock--Districts may register administrative assistants for the third annual Administrative Assistants Workshop: The Vital Link, scheduled for Tuesday, September 9, 2014, at the Arkansas Activities Association, 3920 Richards Road, in North Little Rock. This year’s agenda includes:
- Keynote by Lisa Moriconi, One of 2014’s Women to Watch (LR Soiree)
- The Exceptional Assistant: What Superintendents/Boards Value
- Keeping Up With Your Board Members’ Training Hours: Who, What, When, & Where?
- Handling Difficult People & Situations
- How Do I? - Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- A Little Help From My Friends: Time for Job-Alike Sharing & Problem-Solving (Come prepared to talk about any job-related issues you may be experiencing for which your colleagues might be able to offer support/advice.)